The St. Richard's Episcopal School Parent's Organization is a not-for-profit, unincorporated association that has the following purposes:
- To engage in activities intended to support faculty, staff, and parents in their efforts to provide an excellent school experience that fosters the intellectual, moral, and personal development of all St. Richard's students.
- To sponsor events that bring together members of the St. Richard's community for social and informative purposes.
- To facilitate communication between all members of the greater St. Richard's community.
- To provide a forum for discussion of common problems and concerns faced by parents of school-age children.
- To conduct and assist in fundraising activities to the exclusive benefit of St. Richard's Episcopal School.
2012- 2013 Executive Board
The management of the St. Richard's Episcopal School Parent Organization is vested in the Executive Board; this is composed of all the officers. The Head of School and a faculty representative are ex-officio members of the Executive Board, with privilege of the floor, but not a vote.
|| Elizabeth Ackley
|| Emily Henderson
|| Jennifer Sweeney
|Immediate Past President:
|| Lorraine Vavul
|| Stacy Graber
A small annual fee is collected from each family. The fee is included in the tuition assessment. The Parent Organization also benefits from programs it sponsors, including used uniform and sportswear sales.
CLICK HERE FOR THE 2012 FETE FLYER